Because I was so mad at him for making me wait, I got a little pissy about the title online that day. I made up new titles and then people sent me their own made up titles. IT WAS FUN, YOU GUYS. Anyway, I just found out that the book is being released here December 3rd. Moz, I think you should jazz it up a little for your American release. Maybe lovingly make it more palatable to us as an audience like in "America Is Not The World" where you told us where we can shove our hamburgers. Maybe call it: Morrissey: Hamburgers.
I'm JUST KIDDING, Morrissey! You know I love you so hard. So, below is a very serious list of options for your upcoming American release. I can't wait!!!
- This Charming Moz
- Stop Me If You Think That You've Read This One Before
- Morrissey: My Me Book!
- Bigmouth Writes Again
- Every Day It’s, Like, Morrissey
- HANDSOME DEVIL LOL IT'S ME
- Please Please Please Let Me Get Your Book Buying Bucks
- Moz On Moz: Not In THAT Way You Perv I'm Celibate
- I Started Something I Couldn't Finish But I Totes Finished This Book
- Drink, Cry, For God's Sake Don't Love
- Shoplifters Of The World, Steal This Book
- Look At My Book, Robert Smith, Look At My Book Ha Ha Ha Robert Smith
- Some Books Are Bigger Than Others (from @13Spencer)
- I Have Forgiven Jesus but I'll Never Forgive You if You Don't Buy This Book (from @eastsidechick)
- The More You Ignore Me The Less You'll Have To Read (from @ChiSoxMMV)
- The First of the Gang to Write an Autobiography (from Dawn Sardella-Ayres)
*photo by clubundergroundla.