Anyway, it was a decent if challenging week. I'll tell you all about it:
- Hogie and I have been spending massive amounts of time on patios. We keep getting kicked out of the condo for viewings so we go to Coffee Bean or happy hour or, like Tuesday, out to lunch on a patio in the 95 degree heat. That was fun. Hogie drank his water so fast that he hurled a little. I was concerned about him until when we got up to leave and he ducked under some tables, knocking over several chairs and getting his leash tangled up. I had to get on my hands and knees to sort it all out. I swear he was laughing at me. WAY TO BE A DICK, FUZZY BUDDY. I'm sure everyone inside in the A/C was laughing at me. Hogie and I were the only ones crazy enough to dine outside, of course.
- Sometimes I have bad IC flare ups and it suuuuucks. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, here.) This week was a big ole pain in the ass or, um, pelvis. I spent a lot of quality time with my hot water bottle. On the plus side, though, we've been watching the Harry Potter films in order and that is awesome and somewhat distracting me from the stabby pains. It's also why I've been tweeting nothing but Harrry Potter tweets.
- Tomorrow night my friend is coming over for a double-feature. We are going to watch Cabin In The Woods followed by Grease 2 because we're awesome like that. We're gonna eat popcorn and those vodka gummies I made. Hope they turn out alright. I think Stephanie Zinone AND Joss Whedon would approve.
- A hot guy ran by me this morning wearing tiny spandex running shorts, shoes and nothing else. I thought, Oooh naked; naked is good. Seriously, those were the exact words my brain managed.
- Yeah, it's still hot. Whatev.
- I got to see my two youngest nephews this past weekend. One is four and a half and obsessed with Star Wars. He asks me about "Ewokers" every time I see him. This time he refused to give me some fake ice cream because I'm a girl and his "ice cream store is just for boys not you, girl." The other one is two months old and a bundle of fat cheeks and cuteness. If you want some life advice from me, get yourself four nephews. It's awesome. Oh and P.S. I did get my ice cream after much heckling.