I have friends who are amazing. I like to meet them in coffee shops and work with them because they stay on task and get a lot done. I mainly just copy them while I'm there. I work work work check Twitter work work work browse Amazon work work work instead of googling "Pygmy goats" for two hours. But, alone, it's harder. Here is a list of what I've done this morning besides work on an outline and an essay I'm supposed to be writing:
- Took a giant Sharpie and crossed through items on a To Do List from 3 weeks ago.
- Made my bed.
- Instagrammed my kale/carrot juice because people really care about kale/carrot juice.
- Took a DayQuil.
- DM-ed 4 people on Twitter.
- Went to Amazon. Put The Passage, The Twelve and 11/22/63 in my cart. Talked myself out of purchasing them just yet.
- Went to Hautelook. Put a pair of AG skinny jeans in my cart. Talked myself out of purchasing them just yet.
- Walked to Coffee Bean. On the way took three photos of weird street art on telephone poles.
- Talked to a guy at Coffee Bean who had just met a guy with the exact same name who was from his small hometown in Iowa. Shit is cray.
- Walked home. Smiled at a cute guy. Pretty sure it looked creepy but we were the only two people out walking around and I was trying to be nice and oh crap, I hope I never see that dude again.
- Went on Facebook. Posted a friend's article on my page, wrote some mushy stuff on my other friend's wall. Commented on some photos. You know.
- "Liked" a Buzzfeed article which was seriously just a photo of a dog photobombing another dog. Good work, author of that post!
- Took another DayQuil.
- Wrote a bad tweet about Freddy Krueger.
- Deleted a bad tweet about Freddy Krueger.
- Made it look like the donkey on my desk is eating the mini tree on my desk.
- Started a playlist on iTunes but so far it's just Cloud Nothings songs.
- Checked Instagram. People actually liked my kale juice pic. Ha! People are so nice.
- Wrote this dumb blog which is weirdly like the last blog I posted in that it's a list of dumb shit I did and makes me look like a crazy idiot. LOL!
Okay, I guess that's enough procrastination for today. You know what? I'm not even gonna post this until tomorrow because I'm so procrastinate-y. Take that, world! I guess I should go do some real work. And maybe order those jeans.
*Dumb juice photo by me haha you had to see it again!